[image credit tonymacx86.com]
It's about time to update my OS X via my PC in case Maverick 10.9.3 is out and I just finish my first Xcode app so I have no fear to lost my all installation (worst case) after major update in case I already backup my certificate and push all stuff to git :)
Note to self
- just follow : http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html
- refer to this, my GTS250 will need default setting + GraphicsEnabler=Yes
- and maybe http://www.osx86.net/files/download/3123-geforce-gts-250-evga-xfx-etc/
- and my sound still need : http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/63663-asus-p7p55d-enable-via-vt1828s-sound-10-8-a.html
- my second monitor via HDMI not seem to work like expected so I fallback to VGA and it just work so I can live with it.
- I realize that when freezing at spinning loading screen i will need to turn PC off not just hit reset button, same rule apply to BIOS setting which seem to be not save after freeze even I hit save button, weird but workaround is easy enough tho ;)
It's not kinda hard this time because I install over my old 10.8.5 and seem like it take all setting and configuration form old stuff so I'm happy now. yeah!
Happy Xcoding! ;)