After wrestling with plenty of nightmares , my first Objective-C iOS Application "Meaning" or "いみ" in Japanese language (in Thai is "ความหมาย") is finally finish and ready for sell! Yeah!
- Snap picture -> Highlight Words -> Translate/Search
- Enter/Paste text from clipboard -> Translate/Search
- Get location from picture and open it in map.
- Share word and meaning to social network.
- English/Japanese/Thai language supported.
which is just $1.99 (for 1 year work!) or you can build your own app like this by pull all this together
Time elapsed (Working 1-2 hrs a day and some more on weekend)
- Begin : July 2, 2013
- End : April 1, 2014
Happy Coding! :D