What's PC spec?I install to my good old PC instead of buying new one (yes i'm poor) which is...
- ASUS P7P55D PRO Intel P55 Express Chipset Mainboard for Intel LGA 1156
- Intel Core i5-650 3.2 GHz [LGA 1156]
- G.SKILL F3-12800CL9T NQ Series 3GB (3x 1GB) DDR3-1600 240-Pin CL9 RAM
- EVGA GTS250 PCIExpressx16 Gen 2 1G GDDR3 // old card but still fast enough
- ST3750330AS 750MB // yes, old HD perfect for testing ;)
- LG E2360 - DVI
- LG W2261- HDMI // won't work, freeze when plug it in ;(
- Try install UniBeast : http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html // super geek installation, you can break your computer in every step, but when it's done it's just working like Mac
- If it not work, try EasyBeast only and don't install any driver yet. // i've have to use this method with out UserDSDT and only EasyBeast checked and reboot then try add lnx2mac's realtek rtl81xx ethernet later.
- Unplug as any USB possible.
- Unplug any HD as possible.
- My audio need this fix : http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/63663-asus-p7p55d-enable-via-vt1828s-sound-10-8-a.html
- after switching from IDE to AHCI you need to reboot it twice to let bios scan hard disk all over again and also make sure boot drive is set.
Tune your Mac like PC
- make Mac keyboard behavior as PC : http://doublecommand.sourceforge.net
- invert scroll wheel in your setting // mouse rules!
- remap Windows key (Command key) to CTRL key and you can copy/paste like before.
- remap Home End behaviour like Windows : http://www.starryhope.com/mac-os-x-home-and-end-keys/
- to switch language with grave accent : https://pqrs.org/macosx/keyremap4macbook/
- stupid copy/paste merge...try alt while drag/drop or ForkLift
- to batch like DOS (foo.bat) in Mac is create file "foo.sh" begin with "#!/bin/bash" follow with your cmd e.g. echo "Hello World!" it will look like...
echo "Hello World"
save and then "chmod u+x foo.sh" and run it with "sh foo.sh" // easier in Windows!
- view all hidden file open terminal and...
defaults write comappleFinder AppleShowAllFiles YES then alt+right click at Finder then select Relaunch
- cheaper than buy new Mac. // poor me
- faster than VMWare. // bye bye VMWare
- Dual monitor HDMI will freeze. // something todo with my GTS250 driver...
- You Windows 7 MBR can be broken after try switching where to boot between OS. // i did have to reinstall Windows 7 ;p