Or try doing thing backward here ;)
- Open your Mac.
- Open Facebook check it fast and close it!
- Make sure Adobe AIR SDK is update to most recent by brew it. (or install if you don't have one)
$ brew upgrade adobe-air-sdk
- Make sure AIR SDK path is set.
- Clone my working ANE 64-bit ready https://github.com/katopz/ane-device-file-util
- Go to /ane-device-file-util/as3/bin
$ cd /ane-device-file-util/as3/bintry
$ bash build.sh
- Open your Twitter, tweet something and close it!
- That's it!
You just build ANE from working static library "libDeviceFileUtil.a", now let's try make one your own! Follow this step below...