Read here and more here, okie! now my turn ;) in case JigLib release new Car and Drag demo, but nothing seem to support Away3D like expected ;o, so look like it's my duty to make for Away3D geek, no need to wait!
Here we go
- Engine run test: use your keyboard to move sphere
- Car Drive : use your keyboard to move car
- Mouse Drag : use your mouse or your m8 mouse :p kidding
what's you can expect is clean code with some comment, and best of all is now you can be access in svn
here http://away3d.googlecode.com/svn/branches/jiglib and all 3 examples include there just browse!
- not yet, as you can see new profiler and stat appear on top there, that's right! new handy tool is coming to town!, here's how to use it
1: // init
2: Tasks.init(this, "Tasks test run by katopz");
4: // begin task
7: // try slow down
8: for(var i:uint=0;i<20000;i++)
10: var j:Number = Math.random()+Math.sin(i)+Math.cos(i);
13: // end task
that's it! and now "Label" and total milliseconds result in specified loop will automatic appear in that taskbar and also plot in mr.doobs Hi-ReS! Stats on the right, nice ehh?
- xmpp just out, maybe i can make it work trough strict firewall here (may be not lol) also empty room of cocomo is still waiting for me there, sadly all my free time has gone!
PS. any JigLib question plz ask them not me!, i know nothing more than you guy really! ;) have fun coding!