Are you got plenty of free time?
- hmm...no! but i can't resist myself doing this (not again :P)...so let's skip boring part, here we go!
1. FileMaterial (17kb) : Lars add AlphaMaterialExample look pretty cool but i do hate to embed image in swf so let's mod it to load picture from external
2. Line3D and LineMaterial (16k) : and yes another handy while debugging thing it's axis which mean i need some line here, let's mod it (a bit dirty cause i use 3 vertices here)
3. MD2 with Axis (22k?) it's 18k before isn't it lol, blame me see below for reason ;)
4. Here's most fun and hardest part cause ND3D didn't have Matrix also transform!, actually it's a good news for minimal crazy here cause we can use Matrix class from JigLib and the result is 31kb perfect for banner size limit ;)
and yes that's why size is increasing! but i'm quite sure that no one blame me here ;)
btw, all source code has been sent to Lars and let's him make decision that all features here 'll be add or not (you can blame him now :P , lol)
- i really want to try Unity3D, sadly that i got no Mac here, can some one rapid click my banner plz! i got 11$ now in 1 year, so it's just only 100 year to but some Mac LOL